Especially for oily hair, Deep Cleansing Shampoo gives your hair unparalleled cleansing, conditioning, and protection. Combining gentle lathers to gently yet energetically remove excess sebum and build-up, this shampoo is ideal for weekly deep cleansing. With the added benefits of wasabi, apple and lemon extracts, you'll enjoy healthy hair with bounce, shine, and lightness.
Lather well and apply to wet hair. Massage in, and rinse well. Repeat as desired.
- Cleanses excess sebum and buildup from hair
- Protects hair against the environment
- Helps hair color stay brighter longer
- Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate and cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine—Mild surfactants derived from fatty acids in coconut oil.
- Sodium lauroyl silk amino acids—A mild cleansing surfactant based on silk proteins.
- Lauryl betaine—A mild, gentle cleanser from coconut-derived fatty acids.
- Acrylates copolymer—A polymeric thickener commonly used in personal care products.
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate—A mild, creamy cleanser based on coconut oil.
- Phenoxyethanol and chlorphenesin—A preservative blend that prevents the growth of yeast, mold, and bacteria.
- Caprylyl glycol and butylene glycol—Ingredients used commonly in personal-care products as solvents for botanical extracts.
- Sodium chloride—A thickening agent used in surfactant gels.
- Betaine—An extremely mild moisturizing agent.
- Pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract and Citrus medica limonum (lemon) extract—An extract of apple and lemons used to condition the skin. Studies of apple extract have shown that it promotes healthy-looking hair.
- Lactobacillus/Wasabia japonica root ferment extract—At low levels, this natural extract shows antioxidant properties.
- Hydrolyzed algin—A water-soluble, low-molecular-weight polymer derived from algae. It defends skin against undesirable urban assaults and poor lifestyle habits.
- Fragrance—A blend of natural and synthetic chemicals that improve natural odor. Complying with the new EU 7th Amendment directive on fragrances, Neways’ Keratonics line uses only fragrances that have been specially formulated not to contain legally-required- to-report levels of the identified 26 allergens commonly found in fragrances and essential oils. Furthermore, the finished products have been safety tested to verify that the products are not contact sensitizers.
- Disodium EDTA—A chelating agent commonly found in foods and personal care products.
- Serenoa serrulata fruit extract—Also known as saw palmetto, this extract contains botanical inhibitors, which help promote healthy-looking hair.
- Centipeda cunninghamii extract—An extract from a plant native to Australia. Traditionally used by aborigines for skin treatments.
- Sodium hydroxide—A natural pH adjustor.
Sodium Lauroyl Sacrosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, sodium lauroyl silk amino acids, lauryl betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Water (aqua), Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, lactobacillus/wasabia japonica root ferment extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, serenoa serrulata fruit extract, hydrolyzed algin, centipeda cunninghamii extract, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin